Questo forum è soggetto a moderazione postuma dei messaggi, pertanto ogni utente si assume la responsabilità di quanto scrive. Lo staff ha la facoltà di rimuovere qualsiasi contenuto considerato inadatto. Per ulteriori informazioni: Regolamento del Forum

OIWA Chisaki (JPN) 2001

Cerca nel forum

14/01/2019 10:26 · OIWA Chisaki (JPN) 2001... OIWA Chisaki (JPN) 2001 #399480
20009 post
Amministratore
Beatrice
Amministratore (20009 post) Amministratore

大岩 千未来

Ginnasta giapponese molto dotata e con grande potenziale. Ai mondiali di Sofia mi ha colpito molto, è ancora acerba ma molto interessante!

13/02/2020 11:48 · OIWA Chisaki (JPN) 2001... OIWA Chisaki (JPN) 2001 #432701
20009 post
Amministratore
Beatrice
Amministratore (20009 post) Amministratore

Sta girando questa foto con Kanaeva, non è che ora la segue proprio lei? Dopotutto si allena in Russia da tempo... mi pare anche di intravedere Zhenya sullo sfondo nel replay dell'esercizio (1:10)

13/02/2020 21:17 · OIWA Chisaki (JPN) 2001... OIWA Chisaki (JPN) 2001 #432713
30 post
Frequentatore
Queenurania46
Frequentatore (30 post) Frequentatore

Premetto che non conosco il russo, però al minuto 30:12 circa mi pare che le commentatrici dicano due nomi e il secondo è proprio quello di Kanaeva...
Certo che Oiwa ha proprio delle belle linee :inlove: ! Bellissima ginnasta!

14/02/2020 22:10 · OIWA Chisaki (JPN) 2001... OIWA Chisaki (JPN) 2001 #432744
87 post
Frequentatore
Violeta
Frequentatore (87 post) Frequentatore

I adore her and I really think that she has a lot of potential but... why such a boring routines? Nothing as special as she deserves. And... is there somebody who understand why is she using the same music than Trubnikova with ball? They are training in the "same" team. OMG I can't understand it, that piece of music is really identifiable with Trubnikova.

Piace a: pepenero
15/02/2020 11:26 · OIWA Chisaki (JPN) 2001... OIWA Chisaki (JPN) 2001 #432751
3206 post
Utente master
MysticJC
Utente master (3206 post) Utente master

Violeta ha scritto: I adore her and I really think that she has a lot of potential but... why such a boring routines? Nothing as special as she deserves. And... is there somebody who understand why is she using the same music than Trubnikova with ball? They are training in the "same" team. OMG I can't understand it, that piece of music is really identifiable with Trubnikova.

The boring routines come from the Russian school, unfortunately these Japanese girls have amazing lines and elegance but lack of personality, and they can't choose basically anything to enlighten theirselves, besides classical pieces.
I don't find disturbing that she has the same song of Trubnikova (though it's a different version), but of course her exercise is not as captivating as Daria's one.

Piace a: Filosena
15/02/2020 11:52 · OIWA Chisaki (JPN) 2001... OIWA Chisaki (JPN) 2001 #432753
481 post
Utente
Ryoga
Utente (481 post) Utente

MysticJC ha scritto: The boring routines come from the Russian school, unfortunately these Japanese girls have amazing lines and elegance but lack of personality, and they can't choose basically anything to enlighten theirselves, besides classical pieces.
I don't find disturbing that she has the same song of Trubnikova (though it's a different version), but of course her exercise is not as captivating as the Daria's one.

I totally agree. I think that the Japanese gymnasts would benefit from becoming independent of the Russian school. Now they just appear as a pale imitation of the Russians. They are graceful, but I can't remember a single routine. :(

Piace a: pepenero, Gibson232, c@nterina, JOJO ⚡, Filosena, alessix, Alma
15/02/2020 12:31 · OIWA Chisaki (JPN) 2001... OIWA Chisaki (JPN) 2001 #432755
3206 post
Utente master
MysticJC
Utente master (3206 post) Utente master

I do like Minagawa, I think she had a lot of potential but unfortunately with this code she couldn't develop as I hoped she would. With the 2013-2016 code, these Japanese girls would have done much better. Their bodies are not suited for fast pace.
But then again, I wouldn't define them "pale imitation of the Russians", as the group totally outshined Russia last year, with their cleanliness and synchro.

15/02/2020 13:03 · OIWA Chisaki (JPN) 2001... OIWA Chisaki (JPN) 2001 #432758
481 post
Utente
Ryoga
Utente (481 post) Utente

MysticJC ha scritto: I do like Minagawa, I think she had a lot of potential but unfortunately with this code she couldn't develop as I hoped she would. With the 2013-2016 code, these Japanese girls would have done much better. Their bodies are not suited for fast pace.
But then again, I wouldn't define them "pale imitation of the Russians", as the group totally outshined Russia last year, with their cleanliness and synchro.

I was speaking about the individuals, not the group.
The gymnasts are very talented and beautiful, but I feel that they didn't find their own school and style yet. Plus, they also appear to have problems with stability. :(
The group, as you say, is a totally different story. In my opinion it is one of the few groups that succeeded to work well with this system of judging, in which cameras are not used by default. The Japanese routines are competitive but remain also clear and clean. :heart:

15/02/2020 23:35 · OIWA Chisaki (JPN) 2001... OIWA Chisaki (JPN) 2001 #432907
87 post
Frequentatore
Violeta
Frequentatore (87 post) Frequentatore

MysticJC ha scritto:

Violeta ha scritto: I adore her and I really think that she has a lot of potential but... why such a boring routines? Nothing as special as she deserves. And... is there somebody who understand why is she using the same music than Trubnikova with ball? They are training in the "same" team. OMG I can't understand it, that piece of music is really identifiable with Trubnikova.

The boring routines come from the Russian school, unfortunately these Japanese girls have amazing lines and elegance but lack of personality, and they can't choose basically anything to enlighten theirselves, besides classical pieces.
I don't find disturbing that she has the same song of Trubnikova (though it's a different version), but of course her exercise is not as captivating as Daria's one.

I agree with your explanation, I really feel that they are doomed to the classic style, but I think that there are many other ways to develop that style, not with those boring exercises (always in my opinion).

I really would like to see them being trained by some other coaches, like Karpushenko or Zaripova. It would be a dream come true for me. I am sure that their routines would be much more interesting than now.

Piace a: pepenero, Filosena

Per scrivere sul forum devi essere iscritto: fai il login oppure registrati!

Beatrice Vivaldi

itenfrderues